Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Danish Khan <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 19:26:16 UTC

Cordova generated .apk file encrypt

HI,

First i would like to thank you for creating cordova. I have made one
application which is based on jquery mobile base in cordova. The only issue
is i want to encrypt .apk file because any body can change .apk extension
to .zip file & can view all the assest folder html files. i want to encrypt
that please guide me and help how can i encrypt that files.

Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Danish

Re: Cordova generated .apk file encrypt

Posted by "Terence M. Bandoian" <te...@tmbsw.com>.
You might also want to consider the Google Closure Compiler.

-Terence

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Danish,

--