Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/03/06 13:33:25 UTC

Friendly URLs in libraries

Hi,

I've tried to implement friendly urls with the solution described at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/friendly-urls.html
This works fine in my project but not in the pages included in libraries
used by my project.
Any advice is welcome.

--
Stephane

Re: Friendly URLs in libraries

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Would probably need to know what doesn't work with pages in libraries
to be able to help .(preferrably with a sample of some sort that is
easy to run - attached to a jira issue )

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer