Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/09/01 11:00:18 UTC

Branch and Tag

Hi,

To allow continuing work on phoenix tree I propose we start branching and
tagging for each release cycle. We should both tag and branch at at each step
of the way. Ideally for each release we would have something like

PHOENIX_4_0-tag            (main trunk)
PHOENIX_4_0-branch         (release trunk)
PHOENIX_4_0-release-tag    (release trunk)
PHOENIX_4_0-premerge-tag   (main trunk)

And then repeat for each release cycle.

Thoughts?

--