Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by William Mok <wm...@memotrax.com> on 2005/08/23 19:57:57 UTC

debug Eclipse and Axis

Hi

I am trying to debug a SOAP service using Eclipse. Here are the steps:

1. Start Tomcat within Eclipse
2. Run my service using the following line on a dos prompt, the service name is called TestService

java -cp .;"%AXISCLASSPATH%" dbconnection.Test -lhttp://localhost:10000/axis/services/TestService

3. It works correctly.
4. Now I set a breakpoint inside the code which is supposed to break. Do step 2 again, but it is not breaking at all.

It used to work before, i.e. it breaks. I may have done something to Eclipse that it is not breaking anymore.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

What is the correct way to configure Axis and Eclipse so that it can do debugging correctly?

William