Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Muralidhar Yaragalla <ya...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/21 14:59:54 UTC

Where can i get IntialContextFactory?

Where can I get the API for ApacheDS which contains the
IntialContextFactory?

Re: Where can i get IntialContextFactory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.
On 3/21/10 8:50 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Yes I found what I want. Thanks for your help. what is the relation between
> the tutorial and API? Nothing.

The JNDI tutorial is just for people who want to understand what's in
the JNDI API. I think the relation is pretty obvious.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Where can I get IntialContextFactory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.
On 3/23/10 7:47 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Sure. Even when I asked the question I tried to be but I don’t know where it
> went wrong. Instead of messing when the mail is not understood, asking for
> more clarification on the point what you did not understand would be the
> best way of dealing with this kind of situations.

Absolutely. And I'm sorry for that.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

RE: Where can I get IntialContextFactory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Muralidhar Yaragalla <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muralidhar Yaragalla <ya...@gmail.com>.
Yes I found what I want. Thanks for your help. what is the relation between
the tutorial and API? Nothing. Please look into API not the tutorials.
Tutorials are meant to help you in using the API. They themselves are not
API's.

But anyway all the naming and directory API's in java comes under JNDI so I
agree it is part of JNDI. Thank you.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Muralidhar Yaragalla <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi IntialContextFactory is not part java jndi api. It is an interface

On 3/21/10 2:59 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Where can I get the API for ApacheDS which contains the
> IntialContextFactory?

Uh ?

InitialContextFactory is part of the JNDI API...

May be you have something in mind, can you be a bit more precise in your
question ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Where can i get IntialContextFactory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.