Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2015/03/27 13:06:09 UTC

[jclouds-labs-openstack] Neutron port ranges only compared when present. (#185)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185

-- Commit Summary --

  * Neutron port ranges only compared when present.

-- File Changes --

    M openstack-neutron/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/neutron/v2/domain/Rule.java (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Neutron port ranges only compared when present. (#185)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-864

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185#issuecomment-86918445

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Neutron port ranges only compared when present. (#185)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
It can be covered in a mock test. The error happens on our side as a NPE when it does.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185#issuecomment-88508377

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Neutron port ranges only compared when present. (#185)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Merged and backported

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185#issuecomment-89067592

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Neutron port ranges only compared when present. (#185)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
+1. Isn't there a live test we can tweak to exercise this?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/185#issuecomment-88238526