Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by zhibo li <os...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/13 02:13:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ Streams 1.0.1-preview RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 1.0.1-preview release of Apache RocketMQ-Streams.

The artifacts:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-streams/1.0.1-preview-rc1/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-streams/1.0.1-Preview-rc1/>

The staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1085

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-streams/releases/tag/rocketmq-streams-1.0.1-preview

Hash for the release tag:

5e3ffb2ddda8234928006086f711b051a29657f6

Release Notes:

http://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-rocketmq-streams-1.0.0-preview/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :

5F4943FC0449417C342D70B4AA685CA96FF11BAF, which can be found in the keys
file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,

Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking
releases.

Fill in the following:

[ ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.

[ ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[ ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[ ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[ ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.

[ ]  The code can be built success in the source package.

And any other checkpoint is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this
email, we sincerely hope for your feedback.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,

The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ Streams 1.0.1-preview RC1

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1
I checked:

[ ok]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.

[ ok]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release
.

[ ok]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[ ok] All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[ ok]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[ ok] Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.

[ ok]  The code can be built success in the source package.

zhibo li <os...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月15日周五 16:55写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache RocketMQ Streams 1.0.1-preview RC1

Posted by nize <un...@gmail.com>.
+1
I checked:
[ok]  Checksums and PGP signatures are correct.
[ok]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[ok] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[ok]  The code can be built successfully in the source package.
[ok]  Maven rat check passed.
[ok] all example run correctly.

caigy <cs...@163.com> 于2022年4月16日周六 14:16写道:

Posted by caigy <cs...@163.com>.