Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pawan Darira <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 10:00:35 UTC

Multiple Keyword Search

Hi

There is a situation where i search for more than 1 keyword & my main 2
fields are ad_title & ad_description.
I want those results which match all of the keywords in both fields, should
come on top. Then sequentially one by one keyword can be dropped in further
results.

E.g. In a search of 3 keywords, let there are 100 results. If 35 contain all
the keywords combined in ad_title & ad_description, then they should come
first. Then if 50 results contain combination of any 2 keywords, they should
come next. Finally results with single keyword should come at last

Please suggest

Pawan Darira

Re: Multiple Keyword Search

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure this exactly fits your use-case, but it may come
"close enough". Have you looked at disMax and the mm parameter
(minimum should match)?

Best
Erick