Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2009/02/02 13:20:48 UTC

Re: [Vote] Rudolf Korhummel as committer

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:22 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I propose Rudolf Korhummel to become a new committer.

During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
positive votes.

So Rudolf, welcome as a new Apache Lenya committer!

Here are the next steps. There is no rush. You can provide
the answers here or use the private AT lenya.a.o address if
you prefer.

We are generally following the procedure at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#pmc
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF.
Normally you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make
contributions done in work time or using work resources then
see the additional Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you
need that additional CLA, as the Individual CLA declares that
you are legally entitled. Ask us if you have any issues.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives.
See the existing names http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

When we see the ASF volunteer secretary record the receipt of
the CLA in an svn commit, we can proceed to ask Infrastructure
to set up your account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles
and provides other resources. Especially important are
the ones for "new committers".
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

salu2

de la Información, S.A.U. (SADESI)

Re: [Vote] Rudolf Korhummel as committer

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Rudolf,

welcome to the developers team!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: [Vote] Rudolf Korhummel as committer

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller ASF <ap...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Good morning Rudolf

A warm welcome!

Jürgen

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 13:44 +0100,
rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> schrieb am
> 02.02.2009 13:20:48:
>
> > On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:22 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > > I propose Rudolf Korhummel to become a new committer.
> >
> > During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
> > positive votes.
> >
> > So Rudolf, welcome as a new Apache Lenya committer!
>
> Thanks everyone for the support and the trust in me. Thorsten thank you
> for the nomination. I feel honored to join a great team, and I 'm looking
> forward to my first committs.

We are looking forward to welcome you as official part of the team.
Remember no fear of breaking things (as well in core), we have
subversion so we can always revert if needed.

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> schrieb am
02.02.2009 13:20:48:

> On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:22 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > I propose Rudolf Korhummel to become a new committer.
>
> During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
> positive votes.
>
> So Rudolf, welcome as a new Apache Lenya committer!

Thanks everyone for the support and the trust in me. Thorsten thank you
for the nomination. I feel honored to join a great team, and I 'm looking
forward to my first committs.

Rudolf

Re: [Vote] Rudolf Korhummel as committer

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> schrieb am
02.02.2009 13:20:48:

> You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF.
> Normally you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make
> contributions done in work time or using work resources then
> see the additional Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you
> need that additional CLA, as the Individual CLA declares that
> you are legally entitled. Ask us if you have any issues.
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

I just sended the CLA by facsmile to the ASF.

> You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives.
> See the existing names http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

I would like to choose the ASF user name rudolf.
It seems to be available, because I couldn't find it on the committers
list.
Alternatives are rudi or crkc.

On the CLA I recorded my private E-Mail Address: rudolf@korhummel.de,

Thanks for your help

Rudolf

Rudolf Korhummel,

Universitätsklinikum Freiburg, Klinikrechenzentrum (KRZ)
- Stabsstelle Internetpräsentation -
Tel. 0761 / 270 - 2262   Fax 0761 / 270 - 2066
E-Mail: rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de