Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/26 20:43:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 47239 AND gbeans in geronimo-application missing

After a very quick review of some of these changes...

This breaks a bunch of stuff.

Why isn't ApplicationInfo a subclass of Module?  I think this would be
the quickest path to fixing the missing gbean handling and improve
clarity.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
On Sep 26, 2004, at 11:43 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> After a very quick review of some of these changes...
>
> This breaks a bunch of stuff.

Can you be a bit more specific?

> Why isn't ApplicationInfo a subclass of Module?

It is simply different.  An ApplicationInfo object represents an
application.xml file which has modules.  I see no reason to make it a
subclass.

> I think this would be the quickest path to fixing the missing gbean
> handling and improve clarity.

What missing gbean handling?

-dain