Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by am am <ak...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/10 08:34:34 UTC

Try to reset AxisProperties using different classloader. Not possible!

Hi,
I am trying to reset AxisProperties.setProperty("org.apache.axis.components.net.SecureSocketFactory",myClass);
This seems impossible as underneath AxisProperties uses the classloader as key for the properties. So I did the following:
(I am talking about a web application in Tomcat)
1) axis1.4 is loaded as part of WEB-INF\lib
2) I also use a URLClassLoader to load axis1.4.
3) AxisProperties.setProperty is being called by thread-1
4) I save the Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader(); and I set as context class loader the loader I created in (2). But it does now work. It keeps using the socket factor set by the other thread (loaded by Tomcat classloader)!
What else can I do here? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!