Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andre Biryukov <ab...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 21:05:48 UTC

site:stage empty index.html

I am trying to generate a site for a multi project pom. I do:

mvn clean site:stage -DstagingDirectory=C:\fullsite

The site looks good except some reports are empty, i.e. index.html is of
zero length in respective folders. If I look under project/target/site,
everything is nice and clean, the reports are there.

Is there a solution to this ? Is this a bug and it's been reported? I've
seen other similar posts but no solutions.

I also noticed that it's only some reports, not all of them, that have this
problem: javadoc, cobertura, xref. Checkstyle works, however, go figure.

Re: site:stage empty index.html

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.