Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Luke Shannon <ls...@pivotal.io> on 2015/06/25 19:37:33 UTC

Toronto Meet Up on Geode

We had great meet up last night in Toronto on Geode.

The meet up was not recorded but we will be posting the slides and sample
code to the meet up group:
http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Pivotal-User-Group/events/222239293/

Thanks to John Blum for an amazing presentation!

Re: Toronto Meet Up on Geode

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Please post to the POSH Github: https://github.com/Pivotal-Open-Source-Hub

Re: Toronto Meet Up on Geode

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@gmail.com>.
Sorry John! And thank you Bruce for speaking on the webinar this morning!

Lol - apparently my brain has heap overflow.

This email encrypted by tiny buttons & fat thumbs, beta voice recognition, and autocorrect on my iPhone.

Re: Toronto Meet Up on Geode

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
Wasn't it John Blum?

Re: Toronto Meet Up on Geode