Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Ying Tang <iv...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 05:24:49 UTC

Re: chukwa agent doesn't collect the log suddenly , and after several days ,the agent crashes.

Hi Eric,
   After using this patch , the chuwa in my environment  has run normally
for almost 10 days . Maybe this exception is the cause of chukwa agent
crashing. And the " INFO Timer-1 HttpConnector - # http chunks ACK'ed since
last report: 0 " didn't appear.
  And in my enviroment  ,we do need sync the machine's time , this should be
this cause of the exception.

--
Best regards,

Ivy Tang

Re: chukwa agent doesn't collect the log suddenly , and after several days ,the agent crashes.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ivy.  Could you put a +1 on:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-595
Thanks