Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ajay Arora <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/12 23:30:47 UTC

core dump while loading mod_jk2 - urgent

Greetings,
    I am using Apache 2.0.47, tomcat 4.1.27on AIX 5.1. Both apache and
tomcat are running separately. I was successfully able to build mod_jk2.so
file and copied it into apache module directory. I put a line LoadModule
jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so in httpd.conf. When I try to start it, it
gives error apachectl[75]: 28924 Segmentation fault(coredump). THere was
nothing in the error_log. When I remove that line it runs okay. Please help.

Regards,
Ajay

The hottest things. The coolest deals. http://www.msn.co.in/Shopping/ Get
them online!