Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com> on 2017/09/09 18:08:08 UTC

Re: Who are the custodians of Ignite?

Hi Dmitriy,

I just emailed the organizers asking them to correct the text asap.
Tom

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Have no idea where the ridiculous “custodians” stuff came from. Anyway, the abstract I gave prior the meetup didn’t have a mentioning of GridGain at all. That was added on top because GridGain was a sponsor of the meeting. Someone’s creativity I guess.

—
Denis