Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Carmine Cristallo <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 10:36:01 UTC

FishEye repository

Hi!
It could be useful to track our code changes using FishEye. What do you think?
Should I go ahead and do the steps described at
http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/ to add our project to FishEye?

     Carmine

Re: FishEye repository

Posted by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk>.
I've had a wee look. It looks like it could be useful - I don't object
to us giving it a go.

    Stuart

Re: FishEye repository

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.