Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Geo John <ge...@cognizant.com> on 2005/10/17 08:47:45 UTC

Refresh portlet state

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with portlet refresh.
I am using J2-M3 and tomcat 5.5.9 and MySQL4.x.
The exact problem is that, when I jump from one portlet to another
portlet in a different page and come back the state of the first portlet
is same as the state when I left it. Can somebody tell me a way by which
I can refresh the portlet state once I move out of the portlet or come
in to the portlet.

Thanks in advance
Geo John

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com