Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/09 12:32:51 UTC

Upgrading to Forrest 0.6 Document

I was just reading the Upgrading to Forrest 0.6
Document, and I'm wondering if the section "New
location of $FORREST_HOME" shouldn't go before "Run a
clean target after upgrade". Building and updating the
$FORREST_HOME variable would be your first step.

I know the document is exactly chronological, but it
may lead to confusion.

Jay

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Upgrading to Forrest 0.6 Document

Posted by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com>.
I'll be upgrading this weekend. It's a fairly big site
(4.5 minutes to build on a Celeron 1.2ghz/512mb ram),
so we'll see how it goes. I'll report any bugs I find,
and send any additions to the documentation that might
be helpful.

Jay

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.