Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/05/30 23:28:00 UTC

[VOTE] Mahout 0.10.1 Release Candidate

This is a call for VOTE to pass Mahout 0.10.1 release candidate that's
available at

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1008/org/apache/mahout/mahout-distribution/0.10.1/

Need atleast 3 PMC +1 (binding) votes to cut the release

Below are the tasks breakdown for the PMC and committers:

Andy Palumbo & Pat Ferrel: verify the binary artifacts and run tests

Suneel & AKM:  verify the src artifacts

Ted/Grant/Drew: verify the hashes and Sigs

The LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt still need to be updated and will not be
addressed as part of 0.10.1 release.

Re: [VOTE] Mahout 0.10.1 Release Candidate

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stevo.

This release has passed with 5 +1 PMC binding votes and the Voting is
officially closed, will send the Release Announce later today.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stevo.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
+1 (binding)

Ran (on Hadoop 2.4.1 + spark 1.2.1) all examples with all options in the
|.tar.gz| binary archive in pseudo-cluster mode and one with
MAHOUT_LOCAL=true with only the previously noted minor data issue, which
I agree can wait for the next release.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.