Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2017/01/03 13:58:36 UTC

New release once again

Dear fellow committers,

first, I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy and successful new year.

Because I had a very busy end of year last year, I have not been able to prepare another release candidate for our release 2.4.5 that we voted on in November.

I would now like to complete the release.
In the meantime Jan apparently has already done some work for release 2.4.6.
The question is whether to release version 2.4.5 at all or whether to skip this one and go for release 2.4.6.

@Jan: You have created a branch EMPIRE-247. Is that work completed and tested (issue is not resolved yet)? Do you want to merge your changes with the trunk?

Regards,
Rainer

Re: New release once again

Posted by Jan Glaubitz <ja...@glaubitz.org>.
Hi Rainer,

IMO we should release 2.4.6, it contains a few fixes for MySQL.

EMPIRE-247 is still not ready and still unknown if we should do it at all.

- jan