Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/07/10 17:55:47 UTC

Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1

Tested recently, running the 32bit vhd-utils works for me:

root@s-73-VM:~# vhd-util
usage: vhd-util COMMAND [OPTIONS]
COMMAND := { create | snapshot | query | read | set | repair | resize | fill | coalesce | modify | scan | check | revert }
root@s-73-VM:~# ldd /bin/vhd-util
linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xf77dd000)
libuuid.so.1 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libuuid.so.1 (0xf77cf000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xf7680000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xf77de000)

The new systemvmtemplates have necessary i386 libs (libc6, libuuid etc). Hope this help:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/new/ (note: this path may go away in future)

((After we vote and release 4.5.2, I’ll move the new templates to the http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/ location.))

On 15-Jun-2015, at 11:50 am, Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>> wrote:

OK, I was hoping the commit from Rohit earlier was enough.

As a first step, try a restart. If that doesn't work, you may try the
following.

What I did was to install ia32-libs, but that is potentially so huge that
you'll run into disk space issues.

You can try this sequence:
apt-get update
apt-get clean
apt-get autoclean
apt-get install ia32-libs

if this completes without error, do another clean and autoclean.
If it fails due to disk space issues, you may try to clean and hope it
clears out the packages it managed to install, and then do:
apt-get -f install

if this still don't work, your best bet is probably to destroy the ssvm and
let it redeploy.

--
Erik

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:49 AM, kotipalli venkatesh <
venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:

HI

I am run the command apt-get install libc6:i386. But still am getting same
error.

Thank you,
Venki

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Jan-Arve Nygård <
jan.arve.nygard@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

See Erik Webers mail from yesterday on this list regarding the same
issue.
It seems that the templates haven't been updated.

-thinktwo

Den lørdag 13. juni 2015 skrev kotipalli venkatesh <
venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>> følgende:

Hi All,

I am Successfully install the Cloud Stack Setup 4.5.1. But i am facing
the
problem template download failed.

The Error throwing like this:

Failed post download script:
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/scripts/storage/secondary/createtmplt.sh:
line
211: /bin/vhd-util: Nosuch file or directoryvhd check of

/mnt/SecStorage/33837de4-2c82-3c90-bff5-611e59bcb7f4/template/tmpl/1/5/dnld571948363354001932tm

If any one facing this type of issue? Please help me.

Best,
Venki

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

AW: VR and SystemVM storage migration

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de>.
Hello Andrija,

thanks. I'll give it a try.

Regards,
Ingo

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

VR and SystemVM storage migration

Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1

Posted by cs user <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the reply. We have installed the shapblue one and all is now
working fine.

For anyone else with the same issue, I followed the steps from here:

https://gist.github.com/terbolous/102ae8edd1cda192561c

Starting from:
"Choose the correct template from this location as the URL, but make sure
to use the 64 bit one"

Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1