Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Joseph Rosenblum <ro...@corp.earthlink.net> on 2004/02/02 23:02:59 UTC

How to deploy a portlet?

Hey Folks,

I've tried to RTFM, but I can't find the answer to this basic question:
How do I deploy a new portlet to Pluto? Like the JavaWorld article's
Bookmarks example (the new version)? The way that's described in the
article no longer seems valid, and I'll bet now there's some maven
something I have to do to get it to work...

Also, does anyone know the status of Jetspeed adopting Pluto or
otherwise becoming JSP 168 compliant?

Thanks,

-Joey

Joseph Rosenblum

Re: How to deploy a portlet?

Posted by Joseph Rosenblum <ro...@corp.earthlink.net>.
Ah ha, found the mailing list archives:

pablo:~/src/jakarta-pluto>maven deploy -Ddeploy=/path/to/portlet.war

I had tried this from the misleadingly named: jakarta-pluto/deploy
directory to no avail, but it works from the base directory.

Thanks,

-Joey

On Feb 2, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Joseph Rosenblum wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> I've tried to RTFM, but I can't find the answer to this basic
> question: How do I deploy a new portlet to Pluto? Like the JavaWorld
> article's Bookmarks example (the new version)? The way that's
> described in the article no longer seems valid, and I'll bet now
> there's some maven something I have to do to get it to work...
>
> Also, does anyone know the status of Jetspeed adopting Pluto or
> otherwise becoming JSP 168 compliant?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Joey
>

> Joseph Rosenblum