Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/03/29 10:19:44 UTC

[whisker][tentacles] Read Only Git Mirrors

Rat has a read only git mirror[1] but we haven't set up mirrors for
tentacles and whisker. I'm wondering whether this would be worthwhile...

Opinions? Objections? Suggestions?

Robert
[1] http://git.apache.org/

Re: [whisker][tentacles] Read Only Git Mirrors

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 04/01/13 08:50, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> [...]

<snip>

>> Not sure how worthwhile these mirrors but I'm interested to find out.
>> Any other opinions on this?
>
> These git mirrors also provide Github mirrors, some projects do get some
> traffic this way including
> pull requests etc. We can guide them in from there.
>
> +1 to the mirrors. (And I'll set them up.)

:-)

I've opened a couple of tickets[1][2]

(please jump in if I've made any mistakes..)

Robert

RE: [whisker][tentacles] Read Only Git Mirrors

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Gav...

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.