Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com> on 2018/10/30 04:12:22 UTC

[HANGOUT] 29th Oct 2018 (9PM PST)

Hi,

Apologies for the late notice - we are currently having a Hangout with
Weiji Tong (in Beijing) from AliPay who is talking about the JPPD feature
that he contributed recently.

This hangout replaces the Tuesday 10AM PST hangout for 30th Oct. We will
continue with regular time after 2 weeks.

Please use the new link: http://meet.google.com/yki-iqdf-tai

Weiji will share the slides after the hangout.

Thanks,
Pritesh

Re: [HANGOUT] 29th Oct 2018 (9PM PST)

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.