Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> on 2007/11/05 14:55:35 UTC

Communicating with Continuum

Hi all

 We are using continuum1.1-beta-1 for continuous build. Now the
 requirement in our project is such that we need to generate a report in
 which we can specify the number of builds that have been taken place in
 a day. And for that we need to fetch data from Continuum's database.

 So anyone can please tell me how exactly I can perform this activity.

 Regards

 Vishal

Re: Communicating with Continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
1.1-beta-4 is released and have a xml-rpc client API that you can use to get builds informations

Emmanuel

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/5/07, Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> wrote:

>  We are using continuum1.1-beta-1 for continuous build. Now the
>  requirement in our project is such that we need to generate a report in
>  which we can specify the number of builds that have been taken place in
>  a day. And for that we need to fetch data from Continuum's database.
>
>  So anyone can please tell me how exactly I can perform this activity.

One option is to use an external database such as MySQL or Derby
Network Server with Continuum, so that you can use query and reporting
tools with it.

(By default, Continuum uses embedded Derby.)

--
Wendy