Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/22 10:43:31 UTC

GSOC GORA-437

Hi Gora devlist.

You know, I have partipicated in GSOC 2016 with Apache GORA. My mentor is
Lewis. We work on GORA-437 (Implement CouchDB Datastore) [1] . Today, the
last day of community bonding process.

I examined GORA issues of the project during this period. I followed mails.
I examined Apache GORA and couchdb documents. I have a pull request about
javadocs errors on Github [2] and follow to fix GORA-445 [3].

I am going to begin for work to fix GORA-437 tomorrow according to GSOC
timeline. I write weekly reports and send to Lewis. You can see the reports
and my progress on GORA wiki [4] . In the next process, I plan to be more
active on the community.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-437
[2] https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/66
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-445
[4]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Apache+CouchDB+Datastore+Implementation+%28GORA-437%29+Reports#

--
Good Day
Cihad Güzel

Re: GSOC GORA-437

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cihad! And looking forward to your cool contributions!

Re: GSOC GORA-437

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*