Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rainer Dorsch <rd...@web.de> on 2007/11/20 05:11:42 UTC

sa-learn consumes much memory

Hello,

I recently upgraded spamassassin to version 3.2.3 and since then (or at least
very close to that upgrade) sa-learn consumes more memory than I have in my
server and gets into swap space first almost stops and then dies sooner or
later.

Has anybody else observed something similar? I saw a redhat security alert but
on a much earlier version of spamassassin (3.0.5), so that seems to be
unrelated.

Is there an easy way to find out if a certain message causes spamassassin to
consume so much memory?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--