Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by satheesh <ts...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/09/26 08:56:33 UTC

Axis 2 URLBasedAxisConfigurator

Hi All,
I have a Axis web service deployed at Tomcat 6.0 and working file, I decided
to do add the load balancing, So I used Apache for request routing and
Clustering work with 2 Tomcat. The problem I facing was each time I need to
deploy in 2 places when i made a change in MySample.aar file. Also am new to
Axis.

But from the documentation I found that we can have repository in a common
place and we can load the service using URLBasedAxisConfigurator.

can you please anyone help on this ? am confused where to use the above
class and how ?

thanks in advance

sathees.T

Re: Axis 2 URLBasedAxisConfigurator