Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com> on 2014/02/21 18:03:14 UTC

Remote Flex Developer Position

Hey All,

I tried for a month or so to find a solid Flex guy/gal in Utah. No luck, so
now we are opening up to remote help, contracting or full time.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

-Sean Thayne

Re: Remote Flex Developer Position

Posted by JP Bader <jp...@zavteq.com>.
Can y'all take this message off the emailing list? Thanks,

JP

--
JP Bader
Principal

RE: Remote Flex Developer Position

Posted by Saul DIaz <cr...@gmail.com>.
Guys this is a public list please use your emails for this

Posted by Jake Churchill <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com>.
Hey Jake,

Posted by Jake Churchill <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Churchill <re...@gmail.com>.
I just realized my resume didn't have any examples in there.  I have
several but they are all internal.  The one that's easiest to access is a
flex mobile app that's out on the stores:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neirelo.mobile.NEIMobile

On iOS you can find it by searching NEI Go Mobile.  Use the Relocating
button and login with 888-1113 / d3nopr.

I have several SWFs out there, but all require passwords to access.  I have

Posted by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com>.

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Any details available?

Posted by Joseph Balderson <ne...@joeflash.ca>.