Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/01 21:37:28 UTC

[M2] Bug with javadoc when the project name has spaces?

Has somebody else noticed that if your project name got spaces in it,
javadoc generation fails? I think it's because the name is used on the
javadoc command line (for the title) and not embedded between String quotes.
I can fill a bug on Jira about this but I just wanted to know if I wasn't
the only to have this problem and if it hasn't been reported yet.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: [M2] Bug with javadoc when the project name has spaces?

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I was wrong. It's failed when the project name has a quote.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada