Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mohammed ATMANE <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/27 20:01:52 UTC

SOA and Jackrabbit

Hello,

I need to integrate jackrabbit in an architecture SOA, where there are many
applications that need to save some data in the repository, the question is
can i access to the repository with webservices.

thanks.
MATMANE

Ecole des Mines d'Ales Site EERIE - Mohammed ATMANE - Eleve Ingenieur
Parc Scientifique Georges Besse - 30035 Nimes Cedex 1 - France
Tel : 0686794986
E-mail : mohammed.Atmane@ema.fr

Re: SOA and Jackrabbit

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Mohammed ATMANE wrote:
> I need to integrate jackrabbit in an architecture SOA, where there are many
> applications that need to save some data in the repository, the question is
> can i access to the repository with webservices.

a while ago we had a quick discussion on this list about JCR and soap:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/11365

but we didn't hear about progress so far.

regards
   marcel

Re: SOA and Jackrabbit

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
On 7/27/07, Mohammed ATMANE <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to integrate jackrabbit in an architecture SOA, where there are many
> applications that need to save some data in the repository, the question is
> can i access to the repository with webservices.
>
> thanks.
> MATMANE

This is a very app specific question. As long as you have picked the
right deployment model for your repository (according to your
deployment) then the way you access it depends only on your app.

bests,
./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.