Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by huawang <10...@qq.com> on 2016/07/05 06:49:52 UTC

A question about the start date of cube in Kylin

Hi,
  I have a question about the start date of cube in Kylin. For example, I have a cube started on 20160401. I want to add the segments from 20160101 to 20160331. What can I do to achieve my goal? Am I must set up a new cube started on 20160101?
  Thanks.

Re: A question about the start date of cube in Kylin

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You can use the metadata tool to manually modify cube's definition (change
start date to 20160101), after that, trigger a build job for 20160101 -
20160401 from REST API (not from web GUI). Manually edit the cube metadata
isn't recommended, but it can solve such case.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi