Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se> on 2006/05/02 20:54:17 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Anything you need to make life easier is ok :) if it means a minimum
of 1.4.2+ that is ok for just using Kerberos.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Let's rewind. We need to implement WS-Security Kerberos Token Profile
[1] in WSS4J. So what ever is needed for that is what we need :)

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16788/wss-v1.1-spec-os-KerberosTokenProfile.pdf

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Leif Johansson <le...@it.su.se>.

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm, haven't seen that one...i was talking to Jens Bo Friis author of
this article:
http://bofriis.dk/spnego/spnego_client.html

I don't know enough to compare "Mikael Wickströms GSS patch" and the
article above :) Any pointers?