Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Di...@atlantahousing.org> on 2004/02/25 17:11:33 UTC

Problems in installing and deploying Apache soap

I need some help or points to the right direction. I have installed
Apache soap. I cannot find any of the classes to import to be able to
compile my code.  I am trying to create a web service to receive files
and send an email to the clients.   Can I do the coding in Jdeveloper
and import the classes?  How do I deploy the Apache soap web service to
my Oracle 9ias Application running OC4J and oracle portal??

I subscribe to the soap user and soap dev. Any message I send comes back
with this :

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the soap-dev@ws.apache.org
mailing list.

Sorry, that message is not in the archive.

Thanks

Dibor Secka-Jallow

Web Developer

Atlanta Housing Authority