Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bigjava <es...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2012/02/06 14:28:54 UTC

Maven Failure

"org.apache.maven.shared.filtering.MavenFilteringException" I am getting this
message on top of my maven webapp project's pom.xml. I am using maven 3 ,
jdk 1.7. . Using Springsource. Please help me. Checked all variables and
googled the error but no luck, it seems like no one knows the answer to this
problem.

Re: Maven Failure

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
The answer for the question you actually look for lies here:

And it will help you very much to get a step closer to the ultimate
question you think you seek for.

Thanks,
~t~