Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Naaman Musawwir <na...@inbox.lv> on 2003/01/15 15:37:12 UTC

mod_ssl POST problem

Hi,

I already posted the problem that when Client Cert Authentication is enabled
authentication works fine, but POST submits do not work. I am using
Apache-2.0.43. There are comments in the ssl_engine_kernel.c source file
starting at line 623. Are these related to this problem? If so, when is this
expected to be implemented? And if this is targeted to be implemented in
2.0.44 when are we expecting the next release? If this is not the problem, I
can POST complete information about the problem again.

Thanks and Regards,
Naaman Musawwir.