Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com> on 2014/03/11 20:09:17 UTC

ContinuousDeployer issue

Hi,

I'm using the ContinousDeployer in my deployment scripts, I've defined my
release repo as:

releaserepo = (repo:repo OBR " file:///my/release/repo/index.xml,\
http://repository.amdatu.org/dependencies/index.xml.gz,\
http://repository.amdatu.org/release/index.xml.gz,\
http://repository.amdatu.org/snapshot/index.xml.gz,\
https://github.com/bndtools/bundle-hub/raw/master/index.xml.gz")

This works just fine until the deployer hits a bundle which is in two of
the repositories, looks like the bundle has been copied from both
repositories and then the deployer exits with an exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected one result after copy:
javax.inject/1.0.0/osgi.bundle
	at org.apache.ace.gogo.repo.ContinuousDeployer.deployReleasedResource(ContinuousDeployer.java:91)
	at org.apache.ace.gogo.repo.ContinuousDeployer.deployResource(ContinuousDeployer.java:69)
	at org.apache.ace.gogo.repo.ContinuousDeployer.deployResources(ContinuousDeployer.java:53)
	at org.apache.ace.gogo.repo.RepoCommands.cd(RepoCommands.java:145)
	at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Reflective.invoke(Reflective.java:137)
	at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(CommandProxy.java:82)

Is this a bug? Or am I using the ContinuousDeployer in a wrong way?

Thanks!

Bram