Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de> on 2008/04/07 13:39:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r30399 - branches/tree-conflicts/notes/tree-conflicts

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 06:01:19AM -0700, julianfoad@tigris.org wrote:
> Author: julianfoad
> Date: Mon Apr  7 06:01:18 2008
> New Revision: 30399
>
> Log:
> Add a tree-conflicts "policy" document, with initial content describing
> the basic requirements.
>
> Added:
>    branches/tree-conflicts/notes/tree-conflicts/policy.txt

Julian,

FYI, so far we've been maintaining the design notes on trunk,
and they got merged into the tree-conflicts branch upon sync.

--
Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>                 Software Developer
elego Software Solutions GmbH                            HRB 77719