Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Amnon <am...@deltaforce.net> on 2004/08/04 14:37:25 UTC

Does anyone have a rule for this kind of thing

Someones are using my email address to spam.  I get all the bounces of
course.  Does someone have a rule to reject this kind of notification?

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.iinet.net.au.

From: "Ellen Hess" <am...@deltaforce.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:28:30 -0500
To: <ch...@froggy.com.au>
Subject: Re[3]: today I want the single virgin

Hi brother dream I have some spesial after
Young moths always from your dreams after
http://websotreswert.com/ln/show.cgi?s=nnmm&m=hcSbRQVCG.eSVddL,hVX,jP
real 7 - 16 many Only look and friend you will not surf be disappointed