Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2008/07/17 18:55:45 UTC

1.1 - deleting project groups

When I try to delete a project group, I get this error..please advise on
how to proceed.

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ? NestedThrowables: SQL
Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
foreign key constraint 'BUILDDEFINITCE_FK2' for key (3). The statement
has been rolled back.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

RE: 1.1 - deleting project groups

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Sure..thanks.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Thanks, I was also able to do this by deleting the build
definitions..Thanks.

Try to delete all your build results first.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.