Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Sairam Kannan <sk...@hawk.iit.edu> on 2016/03/08 07:25:00 UTC

Facebook app for Apex

Hi Apex Developer Community,
                  I am planning to build a facebook application for Apex.
Is there any facebook application built for Apex (similar to that of
Twitter) ?. If not, can you suggest some ideas in creating an facebook
application for Apex, using their authentication and building operators for
different functions, For example like analyzing the timeline data of the
users/friends in real-time based on their posts etc. I am open to new ideas
and suggestions :).

Thanks and Regards,
Sairam Kannan
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sairamkannan

Re: Facebook app for Apex

Posted by Sandeep Deshmukh <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
Dear Sairam,

There is no such app as of now. You are most welcome to build one.

Regards
Sandeep

Regards,
Sandeep