Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de> on 2008/12/11 16:44:56 UTC

[Trinidad] check for ppr with javascript

Hi,

how can i check if a submit is/becomes a ppr-request?
I want to register a (javascript) Event-Listener on
<form>-tags and check if the submitted form is/becomes
 a ppr-submit.

Is there anywhere a javascript documentation?
(I know the ppr-site in developers guide, allready...)

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Daniel

Re: [Trinidad] check for ppr with javascript

Posted by Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de>.
Hi,

perhaps i found a solution. Register an event-Handler on form-elements and
then check for varialbe "busy":

if (typeof busy == 'undefined')
    // non-ppr-request

This seems to work...

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
No idea... maybe using the page "onload" event.

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br

Posted by Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de>.
Hi Walter,

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the code:
function generalOnLoad() {
    var requestQueue = TrPage.getInstance().getRequestQueue();
    requestQueue.addStateChangeListener(generalPPRMonitor);
}

Posted by Daniel Niklas <co...@dniklas.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/ppr.html#Javascript%20APIs%20for%20PPR

sample code:

function generalPPRMonitor(state) {
    if (state == TrRequestQueue.STATE_BUSY) {
        showDivWait();
    } else {
        closeDivWait();
    }
}

function generalOnLoad() {
    var requestQueue = TrPage.getInstance().getRequestQueue();
    requestQueue.addStateChangeListener(generalPPRMonitor);
}

<trh:body onload="generalOnLoad();">

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br