Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <Ma...@CBC-Companies.com> on 2004/05/20 16:51:22 UTC

SessionTool usage

Is anyone using the SessionTool?  We're on a turbine 2.1 platform, but have brought in this tool to hopefully help us restrict a user to logging in only once.  We would like to call the isUserLoggedIn( User ) method of the tool to see if a user is logged in already (in another session).    Is this the capabilities of the tool?  When we log a user in, we're using:

            turbineUser.setHasLoggedIn( Boolean.valueOf( true ) );
            data.setUser( turbineUser );
            data.save();

>From my understanding, this should put the user object into the session. The SessionTool seems to access all sessions to determine if a user is logged in.  Our isUserLoggedIn( user) returns false, after a user has first logged in....

any thoughts/suggestions?