Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Hugues Vedrenne <hu...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/05/09 23:04:38 UTC

naive question on compilation

Hello,

When I use Slide's sources to create my project in eclipse, eclipse generate lots of errors.
But I resolve these problems reorganising the projet the file build.xml is unusable with ant. Does someone have a build.xml adapted to eclipse's organisation ?

by advance, thank tou

---------------------------------

RE: naive question on compilation

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@alariussystems.com>.
It’s a little dated but you can have a look at

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-cms2-i.html

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC