Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/09 20:18:03 UTC

R1.1. security sample status

I have the secure-big-bank demo running
I have authentication running in helloworld-ws-reference/service-secure.
However I can't get integrity to work as I can't get the certificates right.

How do people feel about me commenting out the integrity part of the sample
and just going with authentication. I will go through the process of
regenerating the certificates again in case I slipped up somewhere but I'm
raising this now just in case I still can't get it to work.

Simon