Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/17 06:29:27 UTC

Mentors: unable to update the project status page

I am trying to update the project status page, but am getting access denied:

$ svn commit
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/act/1efe50b9-4bfa-4fd2-89a2-10714652360b'
forbidden
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Users/arvind/work/websites/incubator-site/svn-commit.tmp'
$

This is from the incubator website repo:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk

Can any mentor check to see if there is anything wrong with my karma
settings? Or has the process to update the status page changed recently?

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: Mentors: unable to update the project status page

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/2/17 Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>:
> I am trying to update the project status page, but am getting access denied:
>
> $ svn commit
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/act/1efe50b9-4bfa-4fd2-89a2-10714652360b'
> forbidden
> svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
> svn:    '/Users/arvind/work/websites/incubator-site/svn-commit.tmp'
> $
>

> This is from the incubator website repo:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk
>
> Can any mentor check to see if there is anything wrong with my karma
> settings? Or has the process to update the status page changed recently?

No idea :)
Did you ask infra ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Mentors: unable to update the project status page

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Thanks Pat! That was it - setting the repo URL to https worked.

Thanks,
Arvind

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.