Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Olivier <60...@sneakemail.com> on 2006/08/03 13:18:18 UTC

Authorization at the project level and not for all projects

Hello,

I learn how to use Continuum for multiple projects.

And I wonder if it is possible to set authorization on **project level** with Continuum ?

Example : I would like a user "A" with profile "Build Projects" to build only project "A", but not project "B" that is also defined in Continuum.

If it is confirmed that it is impossible now, is it planned in the Continuum roadmap for a next version ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english speaking.

Regards,

Olivier.

Re: Authorization at the project level and not for all projects

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Yes, it isn't impossible yet and we're working on it for the next release.

Emmanuel