Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by carnel yve <my...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/11 00:54:22 UTC

Re: Support for a POS system

Hello Jacques,
where can I get the POS source code? Can't seem to find it in the github
repo.
Thanks.

Re: Support for a POS system

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi carnel yve,

Here are some information:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System?preview=%2F6553725%2F14975050%2FOFBiz+POS+User+Manual+-+version+9.11.pdf
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+setup+the+Epson+JavaPOS

You can find more info at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7804
So the last released OFBiz version with POS in is 12.04.06 (almost 10 years ago), look into specialpurpose
You can find it at https://archive.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/

You may prefer to use the latest not released branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release15.12
As you can see it uses SVN.

This said, please don't expect more support for myself, TIA

HTH

Jacques