Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 19:18:57 UTC

We are looking for a developer in New York City

Hi all,

Teachscape is looking to hire a (Junior) Software Engineer to work in
our downtown New York office. We work with cutting edge technology and
frameworks, such as Java 5, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, J2ME, Lucene
and Jetty, to deliver professional development to teachers online.

Please drop me a line if you are interested or want to receive a full
job description.

Thanks!

Eelco

Re: We are looking for a developer in New York City

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> Teachscape is looking to hire a (Junior) Software Engineer to work in
> our downtown New York office. We work with cutting edge technology and
> frameworks, such as Java 5, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, J2ME, Lucene
> and Jetty, to deliver professional development to teachers online.
>
> Please drop me a line if you are interested or want to receive a full
> job description.

This position is now on Dice:
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/6/7/679e6bef23916aee4f80cad835258500@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=wicket

If you fit the description, or know someone who does, please let us
know. If you're a Java coder in NYC with more experience, we'd still
like to hear from you.

Thanks, and I'll stop spamming the list after this :-)

Eelco